Heavy Impact Crash Door
- HEAVY USEAGE
- FORKLIFT FRIENDLY
- LONG LASTING
- CLEAR VISIBILITY
Our industrial impact crash doors are suited to high traffic environments such as supermarkets and industrial warehouses, or any openings that are subject to frequent forklift traffic.
A bottom half made from industrial rubber withstands the most extreme stress tests. Optional buffer strips can also increase the doors longevity. A clear vision panel made from PVC Sheet allows people to still see what’s on the other side.
This panel is secured into a 43mm mild steel tube, fixed across the top and down the side.
- 8 OR 12MM THICK RUBBER PANEL
- 43MM POWDER COATED STEEL FRAME
- MAXIMUM SIZE PER DOOR – 2.5 x 2.5m
- 7 or 10MM THICK CLEAR PVC SHEET
- ADJUSTABLE SPRING TENSIONING UNIT